Background image ©2009-2012 ~andreaperrybevan

1.24.2012

PT Photo

I have worked with Mitch more than I've worked with any other photographer and he is amazing. He is very skilled at posing models and knowing exactly how a body type should be posed. He is quirky, but professional, and I have never been disappointed with his work.

His photos turn out beautifully, even though he does not retouch unless it has been requested. The photos in my MM portfolio are NOT EDITED! That's more than I can say for any other photographer I've worked with.

If you love the natural look, great lighting, creative fun ideas, go with PT Photo. He is wonderful and he will take care of you in any way possible. However, due to drama with prissy models who feel they deserve pay for not working, or wasting time, Mitch is no longer taking new models at this time.

See his portfolio and contact @ http://www.modelmayhem.com/ptphotout


Photos © Personal Touch Photography



       

No comments: